ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodridge stainless braided hoses - brand new, £29 delivered p/n SRN0403-4C

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not being funny but if i had bought them and people wanted the obvious question(do they fit?) answered i would let people know. Come on dont keep us in suspense lol

Dan

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1.
Apologies for the delay, there appears to be no modification. They just screw in, in place of the originals. And look quite tidy too.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Might be a daft question but. Im doing a track day at the beginning of june and i want the car to be tip top. Replacing front discs/pads/ fluid. Will these be a noticable improvement? I suppose for the cost thier worth it?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Quick delivery they have just turned up. Wont be getting them fitted for a couple of weeks lets hope they fit

Dan

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yes mate they were £34 delivered. I will be getting ferodo ds 2500 pads and brembo hc discs. Nice combination:D

Dan

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
Yes mate they were £34 delivered. I will be getting ferodo ds 2500 pads and brembo hc discs. Nice combination:D

Dan

Pads/discs work fine for both road & trackday use Dan-even pretty reasonably good from cold. Apologies I didnt get back on the ph1 fitment-hadn't kept an eye on the thread and had forgotten :eek:

Its a pity the price is slowly creeping up from the original £29 delivered, but still- thankfully significantly cheaper than the daylight robbery going on elsewhere :headno:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Ordered mine Saturday and they came today, well worth the money in my opinion plus I only paid £30 for then, got away with the extra £4 somehow lol :p

Going for the same setup brakewise that I think everyone does haha, ds2500s and HCs, just waiting on the discs now and then I'll get it all put together :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Anyone intrested in these please see the group buy part of the forum!!!!! Could a mod maybe change the title pointing out thos post also?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  LY 182
Random question.. How do we know the part number? I've got mine and can't seem to find anything on the box which specified a part number or what model they are for??

Status
Not open for further replies.