ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye...!

Its been a fantastic 2 years with R4WDC and i'll be very gutted to see her go... but tomorrow is the end of my ownership. Such a fantastic car in all aspects, just a shame its getting to that age when parts need replacing frequently.

Ive put her through tough times, both on "drives" and also on tracks, and she's never missed a beat! It'll be very hard to replace such a fantastic car! :approve:

random pics:

car10.jpg

5.gif

car3.jpg

IMG_0428Large.gif

IMG_0444Large.gif

IMG_0448Large.gif

IMG_0622Medium.gif

IMG_0640Medium.gif

edited.jpg

IMG_0639Medium.gif

sport1Large.gif

sport2Large.gif

sport3Large.gif

sport4Large.gif

brands_edited.gif

IMG_6897_cropped.gif

IMG_0224Medium.gif

IMG_0223Medium.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
shed!

;)

very sad to see it go Dan.

you knew that you were due for a change when i sold my ph1...

the new 182 better had be fisher price flavour

al

ST on the way...
Hope she's going to a good home!!!

First the YOJ now this.....whats happening :(

Looks mint btw.....original (bar zorst lol) the way it should be.

406 passion wagon..
Understand how you are feeling dude, felt the same when I sold mine, still miss her... your's is sucha fine example... lets hope she fines a good home!

Karl

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Quite a few PH1's going bye bye lately, I guess they're getting towards the end of their lives.

Quite a few PH1's going bye bye lately, I guess they're getting towards the end of their lives.
Passing on to the next generation more like.

A lot of people on here who currently have 1.2/4 and the like are snapping them up :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good effort Dan...One of the best, non bastardised 172's. just shows you don't need silly coloured badges and ph2 parts.

Cooper S JCW
I've been sorry to see mine go too!!

If I could find a really low mileage mint ph1 172 then I would have another one in an instant!