ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good start to the weekend?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Crumbs! least its not a willy ;)

£200 for the seats?!

At least you can get the trophy now fella.

clio dci 80
ouch i bet that hurt looks like your neck is startin to hurt, in fact whats that smell??? smells like compo to me!!! Get your own back take him for every penny you can. massive shame about your car but every cloud has a silver lining.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
whats that smell??? smells like compo to me!!!

If he's fine then there should be no compo - I'm all for it if its genuine but I'm getting so sick of people claiming for it falsely - at the end of the day its you that has to pay it all back in insurance premiums!

clio dci 80
If he's fine then there should be no compo - I'm all for it if its genuine but I'm getting so sick of people claiming for it falsely - at the end of the day its you that has to pay it all back in insurance premiums!
mybe so, but you will never stop every one from claiming. so if you carnt beat em join em. its the least he deserves after this kind of inconveniance. were already payin for people claiming so it wont put it up any more. so you might as well some of it back as every one of us pays through the nose for our insurance. would you turn down a min of £1500 if it happened to you?
:D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I am ok. A bit sore tbh, as you would be being hit by a 10 tonne vehicle but I will only go to the doctors if it persists tbh.

Also, Police weren't arsed about it. They turned up and said we aint getting involved, moved me over to the hard shoulder and went.

Cheers for all the comments too. :)

Car is a big shame not sure on what to do next.

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure on Trophy time, have had a few Clios now. Fancy a FRS Mk1 or R26 but right now I do about 11k a year and the way I use fuel it could be expensive.

Going to chill for a bit, finish my last accounting exam and hopefully get a new car on a better salary - just s**t it's a big wait between now and exam results and hopefully my qualification in April.

172 Cup
Yowzer!! That is worse than I thought, such a lovely car as well, Recaros :D

So will you be getting another Renault Sport?

BMW 330Ci Sport
:eek: Sh*t man!

Saw all the bits you had for sale and thought WTF? Then I found this thread. Gutted for you mate! At least your ok though. :S

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, tbh, I am not that arsed about the car. It's a shame but could have been worse esp given the truck that hit me.

It's taken me a good few years to be able to say that but as you do get older you realise actually it's a car and that's what my insurance and protected no claims aid with.

Just a pain in the arse position to have to choose a new car so quick really.

Anyway, sick of seeing the f**king thing on my drive so looking forward to it being gone tomorrow.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Such a waste mate-was really looking good! The last few things you had planned would have finished it off just right. Least you're alright is the main thing.