ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good priced Team Dynamic 1.2

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Rikkkkkyyy said they basically strip the black ones and get them painted anthracite at td in Birmingham then they get sent here. 185 for silver, mmm may change my order

Clio 182 - RB
Will be ringing them on Friday for a set of Anthracite, to cheap to miss - They'll do as winter wheels [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 12.38.16.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 12.38.16.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 75

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Knew it was too good to be true! just called and it would appear they change the prices each phone call. Still cheap though

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Been after some for the meg.

Direct is by far the best option - correct centre bore so no crappy spigots and were cheapest too. (and actually better lead time than DT)

£492 for 18 x 8j et53 in anthracite/black/silver

DT were £598 in a universal centre bore in a sale

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
For track I don't think id be leaving the spacers on. That's why I want a set of TD's in the et53 (Megane oem offset is et68!!!!)

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Yeah I'll whatsapp you the guy's number. Couldn't believe how cheap. Any offset you want and correct centre bore

PM me his number if you could fella, i need a set of wheels in a size that isn't listed on the topgear website