ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good priced Team Dynamic 1.2

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0944.PNG
IMG_0943.PNG
IMG_0942.PNG
IMG_0941.PNG
Was after some new wheels, probably anthracite. But came across topgear.co.uk

Seems pretty good value.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked and the gloss black ones at tweets are £400 ish.

Spoke to top gear as was curious on anthracite and he said they put a small amount of profit on and are trying to get back into the wheel market which he mentioned was mad at the moment.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't ask him too much. Think it was just general competition and pricing. They bought a lot of the above and just put a small mark up.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I just had a look at the prices and they appear to be per wheel according to the website

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's not I've just rang them. Otherwise I doubt they would sell many sets at 1076 ish lol

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
if thats the case you can buy a set of silver TD 1.2's for £185????????? surely not. That being the case i shall be ordering a few sets at lunchtime!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Got off the phone a few mins ago. That's what he said same price as the gloss black ones but takes 10 days ish.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep as we both agreed that one would be a tad expensive. He even rang to get me a time scale on the anthracite

So black or anthracite for mine?

Agreed the website looks like it's priced per wheel, which would be bloody expensive but seems too cheap!
I'll have a set of 1.2's at that price...

My mates a powerflow dealer through topgear, got him enquiring for me and maybe even a trade discount, will see what happens. Good find if it's as it seems though @imprezaworks