ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Garage in Southampton?

Ph2 Clio 172
My front left CV boot has split so need to be replaced. Anyone know any good garages in Southampton for this kind of work? I'm in Hedge End.

Cheers

Ph2 Clio 172
Rentech are about 25 miles from me, how safe is it to drive down there (motorway) seen as most of my CV grease appears to be spread in pretty patterns all over the inside of my wheel arch?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I had the exact same thing a while back. Drove it to Rentech and had it sorted.

I was fine driving mine from West Sussex so you should be OK as you're just up the road.

Monaco 172
It's about £180 to get it all done, at least it was a year or two back. You will be fine driving down there, I would only begin to worry if you can hear loud knocking.

Clio Sport 172
hello my one when in April and it cost me about 35pounds(thats fitting and parts) at my mates garages but its in Portsmouth i can help you out if you like. send me a PM.
this guy dose all my work.