ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

goin to see a clio 172 tomoz advice

Evo 6, E92 320d
Check for an engine and wheels;)

Belts if its older than 5 years ideally, service history.

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Yeah, if it's a ph1 buy it.

Sorry if im hijacking the thread but i may be getting a ph1 172 from a m8 in a part ex he doesnt want tommorow (Depending on what its like).

Its Silver and X reg done around 84 thousand and ive been told its hpi clear and in pretty good condition throughout. He's not sure if it has any history though and will need a mot in a couple of months.

Any idea what i should try to get it for???

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
I would've used something like parkers but for such an old car that only people like ourselves would buy its hard to judge what its really worth.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
steering wheel is known to detoriate and is around £100- 150 to get retrimmed.

servicing as usual important

aux belt at 36 and 72k. Cambelt at 72k. Services every 12k and preferable to have oil changed every 6k.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Yeah, if it's a ph1 buy it.

Sorry if im hijacking the thread but i may be getting a ph1 172 from a m8 in a part ex he doesnt want tommorow (Depending on what its like).

Its Silver and X reg done around 84 thousand and ive been told its hpi clear and in pretty good condition throughout. He's not sure if it has any history though and will need a mot in a couple of months.

Any idea what i should try to get it for???
If it's been services properly then at 84k it'll be fine..

My chassis is on 75k and it runs better than a lot of my friends cars who are 4-5 years younger.

I wouldn't expect to pay more than £3300 for it.