ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

godspeed discs

been looking at them for a while, read a bit on the forums but no big reviews,

anyone tryed them, good or bad

im looking at the brembo HC as well.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Disks are disks really mate.... There won't be a whole lot to tell between one hc disk and another.

Stripped yozza'd cup
The brembo ones are popular because they're as good as anything else and good value.

I bought mintex drilled disks because they're pretty

/raving homo.

Lionel Richie
grooves not extending past the edge of the disc so the groove is open - bad idea IMO, the inner pad will rip the grooves from the face of the disc - ANY grooved disc on a clio does this - waste of time fitting grooved discs on a clio

The Boosh! regardless of bedding in (which is a 30min process TBH) Dave kinda knows what he's doing behind the wheel, i wont say what he does, but trust me on that - i've driven his car and the brakes are shocking, i went past the turning for my house on a "spirted" drive, yet in Force india's clio with £9 pads from china i still made the turn ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The Boosh! regardless of bedding in (which is a 30min process TBH) Dave kinda knows what he's doing behind the wheel, i wont say what he does, but trust me on that - i've driven his car and the brakes are shocking, i went past the turning for my house on a "spirted" drive, yet in Force india's clio with £9 pads from china i still made the turn ;)

Hmmm... I'd not seen the other feedback in this thread until i've just checked it.

I suppose i'm not really in a position to comment on the quality of the discs reading that as I've not been on a track day since i've fitted them, and won't be going on one until May. To date though based purely on abusing them on the road i've not had a single problem with the discs.