ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

God I hate clios

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
About a year ago, the OP made a similar statement about his last money-pit Clio.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
engine mounts are s**t? iirc you modified them with tigerseal, lol.

clocks dont work? your wiring not work out? lol

Lol. My tiger seal one is the only one thats doing anything to keep the fucker still!

I cant find which pin on the back of the psh1 tacho runs the rev counter! I need to hook my omex upto that pin!

172Cup, Golf Gti 1.8T
I'm on the brink of selling the cup due to the problems I've had.

It's an absolute money pit, every time it goes wrong it costs me hundreds of quid. Had it 18 months and I reckon I've thrown almost £1800 on repairs plus £400 quid for 4 new tyres when I bought it.

w**k.

Fantastic fun car but I'll never buy a Renault again the way I feel right now.

It's at a garage now waiting for a new alternator fitted - not cheap again.

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Clios aint so bad. In the 6 months ive owned mine, ive replpaced 2 rear shocks and a set of front brakes. ive got a goodun obviously

ITB'd MK1
I cant find which pin on the back of the psh1 tacho runs the rev counter! I need to hook my omex upto that pin!

that's minor. TBH i dont know the answer, as we've connected to the loom in the bay in the past and not on the back of the clocks. should be relatively simple to find continuity between the dash and one of the pins on the standard ECU plug though. How far back have you taken the loom when you've stripped it out?