ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go-karting

Audi A5
Come on Kyle 86, pull your finger out, it's February now and still no Go-Karting thread ;)

We need to do one soon, I'm thinking Buckmore, but would go to most in the SE area.

Anyone fancy a CS Go-Karting day?

Audi A5
Yeah I did start a thread last year about Buckmore and their wasn't that much interest, hopefully we can get more numbers this time.

Would be happy to go to either of them Kyle.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Buckmore must be done !

Lakeside Karting isn't bad ...

That indoor one looks like a gimmick - longest indoor one.. :S

Pick a date, mid-march or April .. make sure there's no event on at the place .. could even do an evening..... get people involved. No fannying about, JFDI !

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah I did start a thread last year about Buckmore and their wasn't that much interest, hopefully we can get more numbers this time.

Would be happy to go to either of them Kyle.

its because nobody wants to spend the wonga :(

Audi A5
Buckmore must be done !

Lakeside Karting isn't bad ...

That indoor one looks like a gimmick - longest indoor one.. :S

Pick a date, mid-march or April .. make sure there's no event on at the place .. could even do an evening..... get people involved. No fannying about, JFDI !

Buckmore is said to be the best one in the SE, I definitely think we should focus on doing this one.

Generally the indoor ones are never as good as the outside ones.

its because nobody wants to spend the wonga :(

Everyone better look down the back of the sofa then ;)

Many.
Only problem with outside is if its raining, it'll be s**t and nobody will turn up, bare in mind how many people drop out anyway!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Only problem with outside is if its raining, it'll be s**t and nobody will turn up, bare in mind how many people drop out anyway!

Thats the worrying thing is that people will drop out which is why I have never done it as Vicky tried several times and people kept dropping out

Audi A5
Go-karting in the rain is still good fun, more challenging.

What we could do is decide on a date in advance on the practice sessions, say Saturday 1st of march, then all book ourselves in online ASAP whilst no one else will be booking so if we do get a lot of us (unlikely) we can all do the same one. heres the link to the practise dates

http://www.buckmore.co.uk/content.php/22020

Best to aim for a weekend slot for obvious reasons. I'd say the 1st of March is a good one.

only problem doing it this way is we need to pay the full asking price of £49 rather than one of their reduced rates. But atleast were all be able to see each other's driving skills ;)

Audi A5
Don't need to take anyone's moneys, they can book them selves online of call them up and book it that way.

The only way this will work though is if people will actually book when their suppose to rather than leaving it till the last minute. As their leave it too late and we will end up with 2 people from CS and the rest just the normal public leaving all the CS gang unable to book.

Last edited:
  Audi A5
Ok so let's get the ball rolling, put your name down if your can definitely do Saturday 1st of march at 6.45pm and you can pay the £49 within the next few days. You will need to arrive at 5.45pm to get suited up, briefed etc.

1. Bobby.

Audi A5
Not good mate, the other weekend one they've got coming up is the 30th but I'll be in the Alps then.

Doesn't look like it's going to work anyway.