ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloss White wheels on Arctic Blue 182? (Standard)

Hi guys,

Have you ever seen any 182's in Arctic Blue with standard wheels that have been painted/glossed white? I would like to see it with white wheels / white bullets / white renault badge!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also would love to hear some suggestions with regards to what to do with the standard wheels on a 182 in Arctic Blue. Would love turinis but just can justify the cost so looking to modify the originals.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I would like to see it for myself, do you have any pictures / suggestions on what else could be done?

rs blue 182
aup mate.. ive got the same problem dont now if a should do it or if it wil go with my stickers... ave done 1 wheel white if u wanna look at it al try and put it in ma album... c wat u think..

Thanks mate but I can tell enough by looking at the Racing Blue example, it looks horrendous. (No offense to whoever's clio that is!)

I wish I had one in racing blue! Would have just got the 182 alloys glossed black, looks amazing. Now I'm choosing between white or anthracite turinis.

Looking for 182
Thanks mate but I can tell enough by looking at the Racing Blue example, it looks horrendous. (No offense to whoever's clio that is!)

I wish I had one in racing blue! Would have just got the 182 alloys glossed black, looks amazing. Now I'm choosing between white or anthracite turinis.

I've seen a few Racing Blue with white Turinis and they look amazing. It's all about the design, and the 182 wheels are too chunky to pull it off I think.

I'm still not hugely convinced about white Turinis on Arctic Blue, but it could look good if other details were white as well.