ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glad to be Home

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Well guys ave just driven 240miles home on my space saver after my bank holiday trip down to Alton Towers.

Drive down was great, really enjoyed the empty roads at nite, after a long spell of hating my car i started to fall back in love with her.

Spent monday lapin up the Sun in the theme park and had an amzin time, was all smiles and laugher when we left until i was just out side Oakomoor when a car came round a bend far to fast and on my side of the road.
I pulled right over to miss him causing my passangers front wheel into the ditch. After a loud bang and managing to stop safely i got out and look at the damage.

(Pic to be loaded)

Basically a chunk out of my alloy (Ive just been told the alloy is actually buckeled) brand new tyre (14days old) side wall blowen and distroyed.

RAC fitted the space saver and we started the crawl home yest morning, gettin home late last nite.

am gutted to say the least. only silver lining is my alloys are now goin to be powdered coated instead of just being sprayed which i have been wantin done for a while.

Until the alloy is repaired and the supension, tracking and all that jazz checked am back on the 125.

So not happy right now!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
no such luck for them stoppin, couldnt even tell you the colour of the car it all happened so fast, just gutted as i just had just serviced the car, got new tyers and was all set for enjoyin the 500mile trip, deffo not fun at 50mph.