ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Give me sum induction

hey anyone help me please...

now b4 i start i only own a 1.4 Rt, as i am only 17 so i dont want ne 30 year olds cummin on n start bumming their 16 valvers!!!! which r obviously the better cars, however i am only interested in answer that r gona help me with my, also spanky, 1.4 RT!!!

right i got my 1.4 in april last year and since then have slammed it 50 mm and put on sum 16 inch oz superlegs, which look the badgers bollox, i also have a peco back boxer, which kicks out sum noise! along with my 2 12" subs in the boot.

now the tim has come to decide whether to get an induction kit??? i have heard K&N kits on cars n they sound like sum1 is making F1 noises threw their nose sh*tE!! ive been looking at the hill power kit (£115) n it looks far better. im not too worried about performance increases, as i know theres not going to be much, i am more interested in the sound its goin to make. will it improve the sound of my back box aswell?? the burning question is is it worth the money???? obviously this is personal opinions but thats wot i want! other peoples personal opinions!!!!!!!!! ]

thank yoooo

30 yr olds! im 20!

plus who cares what car u got. its got a clio badge on the back aint it?

pipercross everytime

rrrr sorry if i offended u ben but i think u got where i was comming from! JOKE! yeh my car wears a clio badger with pride!

just one more question how badly would a pipercross affect my fuel consumption???

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

only thing that will affect your fuel is you flooring it all the time to hear the noise.

MaLicE