ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Git on ebay

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
He replied "**** of"

Just told him if someone buys it they could leave him negative feedback as its not a 172 wheel!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 A Cupwork Orange™
also sent a email kindly informing him it is indeed certantly not a RS wheel

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Ultra Red Clio 197
I sent one last night! even though its finished! Got this reply this morning!!

"haha you will find it is!!! i thought it was wrong, it was the spare on my 172 (mark 2) so i rang renault and they explained that they had too many dynamique wheels, so some of the 172's were given them as spares. wrong i know mate, but people agreed to take them as a spare when they bought the car, with 250quid off!!"

Its quite funny what he says above, because he starts saying it is a 172 wheel, but then goes on to say its a dynamique wheel, which is wrong he knows!... plonker! :S

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  CB600FS
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear pritch1988,[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]haha you will find it is!!! i thought it was wrong, it was the spare on my 172 (mark 2) so i rang renault and they explained that they had too many dynamique wheels, so some of the 172's were given them as spares. wrong i know mate[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif]- kdposse[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]Respond to this message[/FONT]
s.gif
btnRespondNow.gif
[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]