ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girlfriends 1.4 16v

Twingo GT
was sitting behind you not too long ago you know, recognize that plate and was laughing as i loved it...
at least i think it was

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wheres the pic of this invoice then? i really cant see them charging £500 for front discs and pads

Twingo GT
jesus christ mr "im going crush your b****cks and cant just back off" i dont have a scanner but if you are going to be an obsessive about it then fine will ask her for it

Milltek'd clio 182
was sitting behind you not too long ago you know, recognize that plate and was laughing as i loved it...
at least i think it was

haha it was on my old car at the time, i even had some bloke get out at traffic lights an take a picture lol, i did raise an eye brow an say something because i didnt know wht he was doing to start with lol

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
jesus christ mr "im going crush your b****cks and cant just back off" i dont have a scanner but if you are going to be an obsessive about it then fine will ask her for it

crush my b****cks, gay, im not into that.

Not saying your a liar, just wanna see what they have put on the invoice, ie how much labour etc was involved.

Twingo GT
ahh okay, just sounded like you were coming across like yeah your full of S**T yadda yadda crud... so il see if i can get hold of it from her.

197 Albi Blue
Renault wanted £430+vat for the 36k service on my 197 i told them where to go with that!

Ktec are £179+vat for the same service

Renault Orpington.... Made the error of going in there for a wheel bolt once. 6 quid for a sodding wheel nut, the guy at the counter genuinely looked embarrassed to be selling me one at that price...

Should have pm'd the parts warehouse that is Mr Budgie, at least now I know in future!!