ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gilmour Foam Gun

al

ST on the way...
All I can say is WOW!!! :cool:

Used it for the first time today with some "Snow Foam" and what an amazing job it did :D

Piccys will be up soon... ;)

al

ST on the way...
The snow foam seems very gentle as well as far as the wax is concerned, water still sheet/beeded off nicely when rinsing the foam off :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
mine just needs a new adapter to connect to the hose cause every time i use it i get soaked

BMW F31
so im assuming you could rinse your car using normal shampoo or snow foam etc, then wash the car with a mitt -bucket as the shampoo is on the car then rinse off with normal water?

is that best/right process, so the only real plus is that you dont have to use a bucket?

al

ST on the way...
Super snow foam in the bottle :)

I dowsed the car with the foam and let it settle for a few minutes, then fully rinsed the car and went onto a normal 2 bucket clean :)

106 GTi
I have the origional design one with the brass adjuster, dont think you will go wrong with either.