ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Tyres Fitted

Is it just a case of finding a local friendly garage and handing them a crisp £20?

Or is it a pain in the arse and lots of hassle to find someone to fit tyres youve ordered online?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
take them down to your local tyre place think they would charge £20 -->£30

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
alot of the big name places, will not fit tyres or parts you havent bought from them, but try and find a local garage, but the ones round my way are starting to impose the same rules as the big guys.

either that or if you dont buy from them it ends up costing £30 a corner to fit, valve, balance and dispose of the old tyres.

try www.tyre-shopper.co.uk national tyres are their fitters and the prices online are fully fitted prices and about £30 cheaper than id you buy them from National.

or www.etyres.co.uk they are reasonable too and include mobile fitting on your driveway or at your place of work.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've had 2 places fit tyres I'd bought off've t'interweb. £5-6 per corner with balancing, new valves etc. Musn't grumble

alot of the big name places, will not fit tyres or parts you havent bought from them, but try and find a local garage, but the ones round my way are starting to impose the same rules as the big guys.

either that or if you dont buy from them it ends up costing £30 a corner to fit, valve, balance and dispose of the old tyres.

try www.tyre-shopper.co.uk national tyres are their fitters and the prices online are fully fitted prices and about £30 cheaper than id you buy them from National.

or www.etyres.co.uk they are reasonable too and include mobile fitting on your driveway or at your place of work.

Really thats a bit queer

I can get mine fitted at a local place for 20 fags and a chat :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my local place charges £10 a corner plus £1 disposal of ur old tyres if you supply them which is quite expensive but think thats just because im supplying my own.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

Really thats a bit queer

I can get mine fitted at a local place for 20 fags and a chat :)

aye but they are tight up here lol

As above, local non-chain place should do it.

I've paid £20-40 for 4, cash in hand.

Be aware though - if it's cash in hand and they scratch your alloys (I know someone it's happened to) then it'll be a rather more expensive set of tyres than planned as they won't be offering to fix the damage!