ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting there....

Dervvv
have uploaded a few pics of the car lately so i took some this morning as i was quite bored! few things changed and some havent :) (sunstrip) :)

few more mods to come and to be added .... money is the only thing holdin back at the minute :)

enjoy :)

Photo0141.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0145.jpg

my fav pic :)

Photo0146.jpg

comments good and bad welcome :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Get that chav-strip off! We all loved your car without it, even the cops! ;)
3rd pic is good

ITB BG 182
Fook ME! how big of a sun strip do you want? You gotta be some small ass midget to see under that thing or be a hunch back.

Dervvv
lmao :L:L the sunstrip was 17ich but i got as far as carrick and the peeler pulled me over said cut it abit and il let u keep it on :L so its now 13ich lol!

i like it as it keeps the sun out and stops people driving towards you seein who in ur car LOL!

trevs a short arse :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
like the splitter. Think you should colour code it all and drop it a bit. Dont know if you know though, but someone has sat on your bonnet and left an ass mark! :D

Dervvv
Are those old people wind deflecters on the windows?!

what you mean by that?

like the splitter. Think you should colour code it all and drop it a bit. Dont know if you know though, but someone has sat on your bonnet and left an ass mark! :D
lmao yea but i am just going to keep them black maybe the door ones the same as the car :)

its already on sportlines but i am getting coilovers within 2weeks :)

ha ha bet you have your seat on the floor...
lmao i do indeed!

what shod i do with the alloys spray them?

B

Bucko

Originally Posted by Bucko
what you mean by that?

Those wind deflectors that old people have around their windows so that they don't get a chill when they open the windows to let the old person smell out?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
lmao :L:L the sunstrip was 17ich but i got as far as carrick and the peeler pulled me over said cut it abit and il let u keep it on :L so its now 13ich lol!

i like it as it keeps the sun out and stops people driving towards you seein who in ur car LOL!

trevs a short arse :)

if larne peelers stopped you im sure they wouldnt be as nice. larne police are a bunch of useless c*nts:nono:

Dervvv
Originally Posted by Bucko
what you mean by that?

Those wind deflectors that old people have around their windows so that they don't get a chill when they open the windows to let the old person smell out?

if that what u see them as then nope..... for people who smoke mate

Steven -

thats how i lost my last one lol! mum drove my car thro larne lol! i will be nowere near ur place now lol!

Honda civic ep2 05
good comments lol

and seriously ditch the strip or cut it alot more i have one on my car but i cut mine to half the size of yours!!!!!!!!!! lol

t3 corolla 116bhp
stutter ftw christopher ! :)

looks better on the oem rims. get rid of the mudflaps tho mate and get colour coding!
looking better tho...
have you still got HIDs in?

Dervvv
why back on standard rims now? not fussed on bonnet/sunstrip but generally is a tidy wee motor!

my bonnets getting fixed so its just a temp atm... tyres r fucked on the other rims mate, and they need referb, but lookin new ones getting coilovers