ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting insured on someones car, for a week or so

Storm Grey 200
Hi, is there anyway that i can get insured on my friends car for like a week or two? Im under 21 so i cant do the 1-28 days insurance thing...

Any help would be cool :)

speak to your company, they might let you add a temp car for a week or a month, think it costs £15

If its not your car, you need to get them to add you to their insurance policy. temp veh cover is for courtesy cars/other cars you own..

Storm Grey 200
Yea i do mean getting added to his policy, but i wasnt sure if you can do it temp or whether you had to do it for a year or...

Focus ST
after i had an accident I was insured on my mums mondeo estate month by month for 3 months until i sorted out a new car, couldn't get insured more than 3 times in 12 months tho, that was with direct line and cost about £80 a month I think