ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting a 182 exhaust off

RS Clio 182
Hey guys

Was just wondering what the best way of taking my standard 182 exhaust off is?

It is currently unnattached to the car but I can't get it past the rear beam. Is it a big job to drop the rear beam enough to give me the clearance I need? Or am I better off cutting the exhaust and taking it off that way?

I've got a Milltek I bought off escotty on here so I don't need the old exhaust but thought someone might be glad of it as it isn't in bad nick if I could keep it in one piece.

monaco 172
just cut it, much easier.

i did mine the other day but luckily it had already had a new center section so was only held together with a sleeve joint.

182 Full of Fat
Just jack it up with a piece of wood under the jack to get a little higher, slides over the beam no prob (when it's been dropped obv).

Lionel Richie
it comes off in 1 piece fairly easily, with the bumper on but the rear axle lowered down (2 18mm bolts)