ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geting under the scuttle pannel

Megane 225 F1
Is it a case of removing the windscreen wipers and undo-ing the screws?

Looking for the drainage holes.

Megane 225 F1
NO. Because no c**t replied since yesterday and this is a more direct question.

Back in ya hole Scotland.

DAR

172 Cup toy
Exactly that. The wipers were a real sod to get off on mine. I ended up putting some silver foil around to deflect the heat and used my Hot air gun on them.

Where are you based will? I am near Yeovil if you want a hand.

Megane 225 F1
Cheers mate.

I should be ok at the moment. I'm round the folks house and just going to see what I can do while they are walking the dogs.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My footwell was drenched in the 172, hadn't started the car in 8 weeks.

Think I'll need to check mine.

DAR

172 Cup toy
There are two little clips, one at either end, attaches it to the wing IIRC. Then there are two plastic clips that look like screws.

Remove the wipers, and unclip from the grove below the screen. IIRC there is a small panel ext on the drivers side that come off as well.

DAR

172 Cup toy
I tried with a windscreen wiper arm puller and they would not budge, until I applied some heat. 30 secs to remove then!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Come again?

LOL I felt sorry for my mate. He had to put his feet in it as we drove to work the morning I found it.

If you have a small puller available like below, it can help pop the arm off:
wiper_motor3.jpg