ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Get my new 197 tomorow!!

PH2 172
Ok mate sound if u can do that would be great im so desperate for 1 otha wise guna loose out on havin to give reno my yozza on the car not happy where abouts r u in croydon then

Black 197
Ok mate sound if u can do that would be great im so desperate for 1 otha wise guna loose out on havin to give reno my yozza on the car not happy where abouts r u in croydon then

Well i live in Croydon but i work in a slum called Camberwell near Brixton lol !! He lives in Sutton but am on lunch at mid day so will call him and try and get hold of him... Will let ya know via pm ok mate ;)

PH2 172
not very happy at moment suppose to be picking up the car today and renault just rang sayin they found a fault in the shock when they was putting a new wheel on it as it was damaged. very pissed of i can say surely they should of found out this when they done the service and check tuesday but im still nagging at them any ideas on what to say.

PH2 172
Yea mate im gutted. havnt got a car now as cars not insuraned so hopes get new car tomoz othawise im stuck all weekend without transport

200 FF Storm Grey
Must be awful waking up expecting to get it then having to wait an extra day or two, gorgeous cars though, a good buy, it might be a members car on here I dont know but there was an F1 in black for sale on piston heads with a roof scoop, it worked so well with the shape, consider it I reckon :p

Not the best pic of one, but you get the idea...

rally-carSM3.jpg

PH1 172
not very happy at moment suppose to be picking up the car today and renault just rang sayin they found a fault in the shock when they was putting a new wheel on it as it was damaged. very pissed of i can say surely they should of found out this when they done the service and check tuesday but im still nagging at them any ideas on what to say.

Tell them they should have spotted this fault when they did the service the other day ready for you to pick it up today. Ask them why they can not fix the fault as a priority and get the car ready for you today as it doesn't take long to fit a shock. Also say to them that you now have no car as the insurance for your car has expired based on you picking up the new car as agreed, which is another reason for them to fit the shock asap or offer you a car until your one is ready :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Should be able get a freebie or two out of them too. Tell them you want a Renault umbrella else the sale is off...

Must be awful waking up expecting to get it then having to wait an extra day or two, gorgeous cars though, a good buy, it might be a members car on here I dont know but there was an F1 in black for sale on piston heads with a roof scoop, it worked so well with the shape, consider it I reckon :p

Not the best pic of one, but you get the idea...

rally-carSM3.jpg

FPMSL, yeah I saw that black 197 with the roof scoop, looks f**king stupid don't it!!!

PH2 172
well they offered me a car which is fair enough but i said my dad wants a complaint to the mechanics for not seein the fault when they done the service. they said they have put it on a VOR delivery for the shock and have been promised for it tomorow morning all being well but not happy my car is not insured anymore so have no car great

200 FF Storm Grey
You reckon? I thought it suited it quite well myself, any other car id think it was some b****cks off of need for speed but with that I strangely liked it... :\

Family Bus
Always disappointing when you are expecting to get something and have to wait!

But..at least they did eventually find the fault, saves you taking the car, realising something not right and having to start messing about quarrelling over whose fault it is!

You'll enjoy it even more when you do get it ;)

PH2 172
I would say the cup was much more responsive lower down in the power but the 197 is so much smoother and nicer to drive and alot more roomier inside loving the recaro seats. but thinking about a remap already just so its more responsive lower down but i prefer it loads over the Cup.