ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Get my new 197 tomorow!!

PH2 172
Im picking up my new Liquid Yellow F1 team 197 tomorow really cant wait to get it now its got all the recaros etc i will post some pics up when i get some of it.

ST
You'll be overwhelmed with how much better it corners over your cup...endless grip, even in the wet.

Porsche Boxster987S
have to say that after getting taken through the B roads in alans r27 the feel and grip of the car is awesome to say the least. Very little bodyroll and it just felt so planted. The recaros are mint!

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Fair play mate, i'm getting rid of my R27 this year anyway, its been a great car but lacks comfort.

really!? I thought they were very comfy, I had a weekend of fun in an R27 shortly after they came out and loved it. 1st thing I noticed was how much comfier the seats are, but the 172 seats are hard and unsupportive, not sure how much of that is down to being tall though lol

PH2 172
cheers fella well chuffed just gota find a standard exhaust for my 172 so i can trade mine in some one help me

Black 197
Agree with the comment on the comfort side.... Drove from London to Birmingham - Birmingham to Coventry - Coventry to London last night, Left London at 18:30 and got back home at midnight and to be honest i was aching all over, Was my first proper motorway trip in my 197 and tbh i wasnt loving it, On short trips around town its lovely and doesnt get noticed but long spirited drives like last night take its toll, My 182 felt better than my 197 on long trips but on short trips my 197 feels better...