ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI put me on LEDAs...oh yeah!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I intend on tell ing my insurance 'next' month!! Need to get some more pennies in the bank first! It should'nt cost me much, im with Tesco.

If

PH1 Oddy, M140i
rmccardal said:
I recently changed the damping rates on mine and with the spring rates I have (250/300) it made a huge difference.

If you have similar spring rates then 10 and 8 .... need to be doubled. ;)

20 and 16..your mad and I quite like my eye balls to be in there sockets thankyou!!:S

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
yea but ross drives in MK so its nice and flat there with nothing but round abouts...

he likes it hard anyhow

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Well I'm running 20 and 18 at the moment.

Actually used it on some B roads with Mike (theman2k) and his v6 over the weekend. The car felt MUCH better on the bumpy roads with the damping right up. It's all down to what springs you're running. As the springs are fairly hard, the damping has to be set equally hard in order to 'balance' the cars handling.

I ran 10 and 8 for a while but found it quite crashy over bumps as the damping was far too soft for the spring rates I run. I am pretty sure I could wind it right up to max without the handling suffering on b roads, and as soon as you hit the smooth tarmac its's even better.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
It's well worth trying. Ride height obviously has its part to play too (with damper travel)

Donz144 said:
I'll def give it a go. Im pretty sure im running 225 up front and 300 on the back.

Donz144 said:
Well Ed my dream pipeline includes: High Torque Cams, Manifold match, SMT6 and a carbon fibre splitter!!!!!

I highly recommend the manifold porting. i did this on mine and thwe difference is unbeliveable! even my mum noticed it when she drove it.