ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz.'s Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

1.2 16v
Gutted I didn't see this going past whilst at work. Jurgen gets some awesome cars in, and this is clearly one!

Tinkering i think its called....

I love working on cars and fixing stuff, would love it even more if i had an R32 GTR though.

As ive said before, car looks great and i bet your over the moon?

I think if i owned it i would end up sneaking out the house at about 2am to go for a little drive, just because i could. :D

I don't have to sneak out of my own house lol. TBF, I never needed to sneak out when I was at home either, with my parents being in the trade & my stepdad being an avid petrol head himself they understood!

I'm certainly over the moon. They say to never meet your heroes, but f**k that. I'm glad I did because its everything I imagined & more.

Qashcow
i've found myself looking at them again...bad influence.

I had a missfire for ages, it was coil packs but the cost of them back then was grim so had to put up with it for some time. Tbf, I hardly had time to drive it back then.

i've found myself looking at them again...bad influence.

I had a missfire for ages, it was coil packs but the cost of them back then was grim so had to put up with it for some time. Tbf, I hardly had time to drive it back then.

Now is the time to buy, the US can legally use them on the road soon, so prices will go up.

That was my concern too because they seem to like eating coils. I tested them with the multimeter and they came up fine, but so did the coils on the RX7 and they were the cause in the end.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks great mate, making me look at silly things on pistonheads lol!

Edition 30
It's finally here!

Glad you're enjoying it. Love to own a Skyline one day, probs an R34 though.

Edition 30
The money R34s command is mental. I'd have loved one myself, but it's a big chunk of money I could have put into the mortgage lol.

I'll probably be 34 by the time I can afford one like.

What wheels are going on? I must have missed that bit.

I'll probably be 34 by the time I can afford one like.

What wheels are going on? I must have missed that bit.

LOL, fair play.

My Regamasters that were on the S14A and RX7. Thinking I'll probably do them white, not sure silver will work. Fortunately I have a set of brand spanking Silver & a set of brand spanking White centre caps for them. Don't want to do them a colour they never came in, which only leaves flat black, or polished faces, but I don't have any black centres and sod looking after totally polished faces.

Edition 30
Weren't they glow in the dark at one point or am I getting things confused here?

​Black would be my choice.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Has to be white imo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk0nqV5R7Cmgj89lJmpBf3buuxtxDmKls-TaWHp_dmF7EvcKUJ.jpg

Here's the moment a few people have been waiting for...

Decided I'd give her a half arsed clean, have a quick spin to dry the undersides & take some half arsed pictures at home whilst the sun was out...

8901478951_e9dd656ca4_b.jpg

R32 GTR by gaz_roberts01, on Flickr
8902084092_dbe3537fa5_b.jpg

8902077474_55c0d94fc5_b.jpg

8902109328_5c6481788d_b.jpg

8902104464_4edb250df1_b.jpg

8902096684_c781bf1600_b.jpg

8901458175_cd567a6696_b.jpg

8902068456_985972db1f_b.jpg

8901438665_6566351021_b.jpg

8902044956_75b9207487_b.jpg

8902038740_82ec201e06_b.jpg

8901421611_a616f3e8e4_b.jpg

You'll notice the steering wheel has changed, that's the Nardi Deep Corn I've had in the S14A and RX7. Vast improvement over the scabby GTR wheel. New ARC filter in the top too, less said about that the better, seeing as I've broke the box in the process. I'll fix that at a later date!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Amazing mate, looks so clean and faultless!

How've you broken the ARC box, welds gone on a side or something?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
This is the daily, for now. I'll be buying a s**tter at some point though. Unfortunately, I seem to be on nights for every Jap night at Squires, if you ever go there?

Keep forgetting to go to that! Next ones on Tuesday, might have to have a drive up! You working?

Evo 6, E92 320d
What's the nardi like in terms of thickness? My momo feels far too thin now I'm used to an e92 msport wheel.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
"We produced with spartan air"

The actual f**k? Car looks lovely. 14 pages and finally some f**king pictures!

What's the nardi like in terms of thickness? My momo feels far too thin now I'm used to an e92 msport wheel.

LOL, well you'll be f**ked here then dude, am e92 BMW wheel is like driving with a house brick in comparison.

"We produced with spartan air"

The actual f**k? Car looks lovely. 14 pages and finally some f**king pictures!

Some kind of Japanglish translation. Probably in reference to the wheels being forged Magnesium. Light as air, strong as Spartans?

There were plenty of pictures in here, go suck a dick! Cheers though x