ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz.'s Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks superb Gaz. Special car! Chuffed for you mate.

Started drinking in the garden, couldn't stop looking at how the fogs didn't flow with the car. So they came off in a matter of seconds...

8912397901_25b0130bfc_b.jpg

R32 GTR by gaz_roberts01, on Flickr

​Vast Improvement.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Glad you've taken them off! Looks beyond epic!

Is that a stickerbombed fridge?

Monaco 172
I might go against the grain here but I genuinely think that's perfect as it is, I wouldn't change a thing.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome car but it looks sooooo dated its unreal. Looks in excellent condition. Hopefully it goes more smoothly than the RX7.

Thanks guys.

I might go against the grain here but I genuinely think that's perfect as it is, I wouldn't change a thing.

There's too much arh gap, too much tyre sidewall, and not enough arch filling offset!

Awesome car but it looks sooooo dated its unreal. Looks in excellent condition. Hopefully it goes more smoothly than the RX7.

Yeah they do look old, but that's part of the appeal. There's not much that was penned in the late 80s that doesn't look dated, although funnily the FD RX7 is one of the few designs of that era that aged well.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I do see where you are coming from. There is no denying it is an iconic shape.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was reading down thinking how much better that lower area would look minus the fogs. Now it looks proper f**king machine.

Love it mate, I imagine it feels pretty special to drive!

This looks awesome, would be good to see some vids of it!

I tried getting a video with the GoPro at the weekend but the microphone on it sucks, and that was inside the car!

That garage is awesome!

That's the reason I bought this place lol.

That front end looks so clean and fresh now! When are the wheels going on?

When I get round to getting the 2 hairline cracks I put in them welded up. So about 5 months or so.

Was reading down thinking how much better that lower area would look minus the fogs. Now it looks proper f**king machine.

Love it mate, I imagine it feels pretty special to drive!

Cheers dude. Yeah, I can't really describe it other than even driving the 10 minutes to work feels insane!

Missed a good turnout at Jap night last night pal, next month? I really wanna see this!

​August, I'm on nights for it next month too.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Looks amazing mate, de fogging has really cleaned it up.

Youre not going to put them 5 spokes on it off the REX are you though?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome car. Must be nice to own something you actually want but be able to enjoy it this time? lol