ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave the 182 a machine polish today

clio 182
Heres a couple of pics after me and my mate spent the day polishing my car i have to say its made a huge difference!
null-28.jpg

null-27.jpg

null-26.jpg

hope you all like them

clio 182
Lol thanks! I know what you mean though i wiped it down after i had got back home ive not had it a week and its bee. Washed 3 times already

clio 182
Wow!

What products and machine did you use mate?

Ive no idea what machine it was its one my mate has. Ive asked him what the products were and hes said Finesse then pro glaze by meguires and the compound was called fast cut. Other than that ive no idea im not detailer but it looks great! Lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ive no idea what machine it was its one my mate has. Ive asked him what the products were and hes said Finesse then pro glaze by meguires and the compound was called fast cut. Other than that ive no idea im not detailer but it looks great! Lol

Yes it certainly does look good!