ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gatwick Meet!

Non Sport Megane
Nope! its terrible how people can think they can come along, and just break someones pride and joy! Got a mate at work who use to be a valter, and hes bringing his mop with him, and doing my bonnet hopefully the scratches will come out! as for the wing mirror! trying to find one in odyssee blue is difficult! so will looks like im going to have to buy a primed one and get it sprayed! more bloody expense! :( i might just carbon wrap my wing mirrors tbqh!

Non Sport Megane
indeed! managed to fix it today! bought a 2nd hand one! If iv got a spare half hour at work 2moro, ima try and do it!

Mondeo TDCi
how long are you going to be there? I play football on saturday afternoons. could whizz up after (around 4.30) if your all still there?

Non Sport Megane
Cool beans! an mate of mine with a 197 r27 said he was going to pop up for abit aswell! gottta get the car cleaned tomorrow aswell so she looks pucker!

Non Sport Megane
got my car cleaned and polished, for it to rain literally straight after! :( il be bringinf cloths with me to try and keep it looking clean! its stopped now so fingers crossed!