ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gatwick Meet!

Non Sport Megane
Right guys!
Thought id try and organize a meet at Gatwick airport Mcdonalds
Or K2 leisure centre Crawley, as this is fairly central to some of the south east crew
Post when everyone's free or if they have any other ideas!
Never been to a meet!
Even when i had my saxo for 6 months! and they meet every 2 week at lakeside! :O

02 1400 clio
sounds good.... gatwick mc donalds isnt great though.. always seems to be police there and you get a ticket for being there more than 45 mins. they dont like you there because of the airport. Hows about pease pottage service station. massive parking, longer time limits?
not been to a meet either by the way!

Non Sport Megane
Pease pottage sounds good! Literally 15 minutes up the road from me!
Thought theyre would of been more replys to this tbh!
Doesnt look like people are very keen to meet! :O

Non Sport Megane
Well thats like 4 people! il try and see if the miss's will come in her's when we arrange a date+time etc!
we need to try and get some more people to come along!

monaco 172
I know a couple of people with sports and they will come but not sure if they r on here. Be good to have a meet down this way.

Non Sport Megane
Awesome, i got a buddy with a 198 F1 il see if he can come along! we definately need to aarange something soonish though! would be good to meet people local!

Non Sport Megane
i personally think weekend? then we wouldnt be looking at each others cars in the dark etc! cause it still gets dark quite early in the evening? even though if i remember correctly pease pottage car park is flood light?

Non Sport Megane
Fingers crossed, il have my undamaged bumper on! il be picking it up friday! and will have all weekend to do it, i just hope it doesnt take me that long!

Non Sport Megane
thanks buddy! and can someone change the name from Gatwick meet to Pease Pottage Services Meet Please?! dont know who's best to ask!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sound good if this is on the 3rd of march, not been to along to a meet before! Im driving back home from Aberdeen for the weekend so count me in.

clio 182
Hey all, never been to a meet before, only had my 182 for a few months and live near scaynes hill, be good to meet some peeps on here :)

Non Sport Megane
My bumpers all sorted now after a mishap in the snow! Guna give her a clean 2moro! and again on the morning before the meet! to get her all shiny for the meet! 1st ever meet! didnt even go to one when i had a saxo! hopefully this will become a more regular occurance!

Inferno Orange 182
hi guys i'm up for this i'm only 2 minutes from pease pottage services...will give me an excuse to clean the car :~)

Non Sport Megane
So annoyed right now! went and picked my car up from outsidemy friends house, and some little sh*t has decided to rip my passenger wing mirror off, and my slide down my bonnet and now thats scratched! :( jsut as i get my car looking pucker for the meet aswell! :(

monaco 172
So annoyed right now! went and picked my car up from outsidemy friends house, and some little sh*t has decided to rip my passenger wing mirror off, and my slide down my bonnet and now thats scratched! :( jsut as i get my car looking pucker for the meet aswell! :(

No1 has respect for peoples belongings do they... Those sort of people will never have the opertunity 2 respect anything in life!