ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garages in Bath(/Bristol/Trowbridge) area?

1.5dci
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone in the Bath area can recommend a good garage to get the tracking and a geometry check done?

Would be much happier if anyone has any recommended ones, I had to do the tracking twice in a month once as I went to a rubbish garage so would rather avoid that situation again!

Happy to travel a little to somewhere good, also any where good for fitting tyres (I get the tyres off camskill) would be cool too, although I was going to where I had the rears put on last year for that as they seemed good.

Thanks

Williams 3
Have used Able Fit in Longwell green before.

Had my tracking done there. They said to come back in a week and they'd check it again for free.

Pro Tyre in Bristol seem to be highly regarded aswell.

1.5dci
Thanks, Bathwick tyres would be handy, although tempted by Able Fit. We've moving to just outside of Longwell Green Next (from Bath) next month, so if they're good then it'd be handy to have a local place I can trust, and have a history at a garage (I've moved around so many times in the last 2 years that I've never been to the same garage twice!)
Their website seems to suggest they will just fit tyres too which would be good, as the place i'm currently using aren't meant too, so I have to do it off the books, which isn't great for keeping my service history upto date.