ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gamesbasement.co.uk?

The Bus and MRT
Has anyone every used this store and had difficulties with them? My colleague is getting royally screwed over by them for some Turtlebeach 7.1 headphones (and a set for me as well). They say they have sent them out twice now and provided him with a special delivery tracking ID, but both times he's gone to track them royal mail have no record of them on the system. He's tried calling them up today but they're not evening answering the phones and have changed their answer phone to say they're in training all day :dapprove:

The Bus and MRT
Con mate.

You think the whole store is a con?.... seems unlikely they've been open since May this year. My mate paid on credit card anyway so can get a charge back if necessary. I think they've just screwed up the order, didn't send it out special delivery and now theydon't want to send anymore out so lied to my mate on the phone yesterday in the hope they turn up today or tomorrow.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is a lot of cheap places on the net that are simple cons mate.

The Bus and MRT
There is a lot of cheap places on the net that are simple cons mate.

The site seems genuine though, they were answering the phones yesterday and it's not exactly a huge amount cheaper than other stores... Credit card company said that he can issue a charge back tomorrow if they still aren't answering the phones.. guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
At least he'll get it back mate, shitty how internet companies always treat customers like carp.

The Bus and MRT
At least he'll get it back mate, s**tty how internet companies always treat customers like carp.

biggest-carp-caught-3.jpg

;)

Cheers mate, yeah it's a shame... they seemed sound over the phone to :dapprove:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Carpe di um? It's a fish you know Neil.