ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gallardo on Track Pics!

Well I got the Gallardo out on track, which was exciting and scary at the same time! The amount of people commenting on the noise was funny.. Tubi doing its job :D

I actually paid up front for these photos and I'm not really that impressed TBH, I was hoping for a few different angles etc.. I've emailed to see if there are any others..

Anyways.. Comments welcome :)

Knockhill1W.jpg

Knockhill3W.jpg

Knockhill2W.jpg

Audi TT 3.2
that car is awsome!
but some people on here could have done better with the photos!

A red missile
Why didn't you tell us before you went? there's a few of us on CS with oddles of tasty gear and i'll lay odds that we could have come up with better shots than that

Car looks like a big hunk of sex piss fella, very nice :)

Very nice, what else was on track ?

There was a F360 doing experience days, passed it a few times ;) a couple of TT's, and some single seat formula cars.. Was a good day, quiet and sunny!

Why didn't you tell us before you went? there's a few of us on CS with oddles of tasty gear and i'll lay odds that we could have come up with better shots than that

Car looks like a big hunk of sex piss fella, very nice :)

I actually never thought of that, just presumed since I was paying the knockhill photographer that would have been enough.

Looks good mate.
Can you do anything to adjust the photos yourself???
Like the second one. :cool:

Well not really, I've tweaked them slightly, but they are all to close to do much with. :(

Ultra Red Megane 175
Stunning looking machine, but those pictures look like they've been taken with a P&S. I'd be embarrassed to take money for them tbh.

Bet you enjoyed that!

As for the photos, what do you expect from the local track photographer, they just stand in boring places racking of crappy photos just like that.

But it's better than nothing!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunning Lambo but can also see why your dissapointed with the pictures mate

Yeah he seemed to be in the same spot the whole time I was out.

Emailed him and said I was pretty disappointed.

Hi Justin
Sorry but that is all
Regards
Gordon

Gordon

Thanks for the reply, is there any others at all? If I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed with them as the are all very similar. Even one or two that's not so zoomed in on the car?

Thanks
Justin

> From: impulse@knockhillphotos.co.uk

Oil Burner
Thats pretty poor service tbh. I would get in contact with knockhill themselves as they seem to work in partnership with this fella (it may even be run by knockhill) and express your concern with the products he is producing.

Whilst i can sort of understand how the photographer might not have too many images of your car depending on if he knew which cars he was taking shots of before the event / or not. However its his job so he should produce a professional product at the end of it.

The car is looking great though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
When was this Juzzy? Shoulda said you were goin up the hill, i woulda popped up!

Dynamique Flamer
I get better photo's of that at equestrian events I have been to!! Although I wouldn't pay up front for photo's tbh

When was this Juzzy? Shoulda said you were goin up the hill, i woulda popped up!

Monday.. Was still good fun!

As for paying up front, Monday is a quiet day at Knockhill, so didn't think I had much chance of finding a photographer there on the day.

£15 is a joke though

I know, its scary. Might actually phone up and complain. Not sure what good it would do! lol. Was out on a run today.. Uploading pics now

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Nice one Justin.

I'm a big fan of the G's and especically in loud colours.

We have someone on scudrunners.co.uk with a grey one!

Oil Burner
If he was doing his job properly, i.e had bothered to do any post production (cropped the poorly framed shots at the very least) and provided either a choice of more photos or simply provided more images with more variation. Then his price would not be unfair.
Most photographers at race weekends/testing days would charge more than that for 3 individual images. Or considerably more for a weekend work up (where the photographer makes a conscious effort to take a range of images for the driver/team)

Most trackdays dont allow anyone except the recognised photographer trackside. Normally this photographer buys the exclusive rights to the photo sales. Because of this they can charge what they like really. Frustrating to say the least. I cant even get trackside to take some photos for my mates.

The thing that really gets me irritated about those sorts of photographers is that they sit on one corner, with the camera set-up to a large aperture (so fast shutter speed) and just click each car as it comes past.
The photos have no sense of motion, they just looked like parked cars on a racetrack.

:(

Yeah I know.. Bit let down as I was expecting some decent ones. Ah well.. If I get it over to the ring next year I'll hopefully get one or two decent ones.