ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G5 laser mouse problems

Clio200 EDC Lux
I have had the Logitech G5 laser mouse for a few years, a couple of weeks ago the left mouse button stoppped working. I called up tech support and to my amazment they sent me a brandnew G5.

Plugged it in and all worked fine for a few weeks until today..... now the bloody laser ain't working (cursor aint moving on screen)

Any idea's seems very bizarre for both g5 to develop similar problems ( i am running vista 64bit don't know if thats causing any issues??)

Better than yours. C*nt.
Try booting the Vista setup CD. If it works, then it's all good, if it doesn't then it's broked.

However also check that someone hasn't played a trick on you like I did one of the guys at work - stuck a label over the 'eye' :D

Clio200 EDC Lux
mouse is foooked just been round my parents and tried it, oh well see if they will send me another new one LOL

Clio200 EDC Lux
LOL called them today, they gonna send another mouse out. However they wanted proof the existing one was beyond use, had to take picture of the mouse with my case number on it.

Then another picture with the mouse smashed up and beyond use LOLOLOL.

Shed.
I never had a problem with my G5, gave it to a friend when i got the G7 carbon and its still working now.