ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G1WH dashboard camera review

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Mine has a foldout screen,only use it when checking that the camera is still aimed correctly.Fold it back in when driving because it is illegal to have the screen viewable when driving.
Not that I don't believe you, but what's your source on the illegal part about the screen?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
How's everyone getting on with theirs? Mine's just arrived, fitted it to the car earlier.

I bought from a reputable supplier instead of Amazon or eBay, as my research found that there's lots of fake versions of these flying around - Came in at £45 with an SD card which i'm quiet happy with. Hidden it right up behind the windscreen mirror and the sceen auto switches off after 3 minutes so doesn't get annoying.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I had mines a few months and its a great camera .. i rarely use mines. need to use it more often tbh

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Give me a few more hours of recording and I'll be able to confirm one way or another.

I believe it does, but looking at the file on the SD card from my accident I don't see any change in properties to suggest it is write protected.

As it's 32gb the card is taking a while to loop back over...not having it installed in the hire car means it'll be a couple more days. I should be getting my ST back later today!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I had to turn the g-sensor off on mine as it kep thinking I'd crashed, can only assume because the suspension is so hard.

Mines a different camera though.