ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G-techniq's G-Wash

A slow blue one.
Anyone else got on the offer on DW?
Put my order in and can't wait to give this a go, remember they said they would never release a shampoo because of the cost of producing it so I'm stoked to see they have put the time in to develop it.

I'm still quite partial to my britemax, that maybe because it's so economical and smells like berries, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it stacks up in comparison.

I was just looking at getting some more shampoo as my BTBM has ran out. Might give this a whirl as its fairly cheap. I was going to give the zymol shampoo a go, so it'll save me a bit.

A slow blue one.
Placed an order for two of these, if it's anything like the rest of the range I'm expecting some fantastic things.Never really got on the BTBM bandwagon, possibly because I've never tried it. I've got a slightly obsessive tendancy of finding a brand then buying there whole range of products, so to have Dodo Juice Shampoo alongside the Zaino range of polishes and QD qould probably send me batty!

A slow blue one.
Jon you have to get some of that stuff! It's truly amazing.
Yes it looks like cough syrup and smells a little bit like Autobrite's Very Cherry but it doesn't sud up too much and your mitt glides over the paint so easily, definitely my new shampoo. Just need to find a way to get rid of the s**t load of Britemax Cleanmax I've got.