ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fusebox and UCH relocation

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey Guys,
So im setting about fitting my cage in the clio and Iv got to move the fusebox and possibly the UCH, has anyone got any pics of where they have mounted there fusebox? (iv had a good google/google images search) im sure I seen one that was where the passanger heater vent used to be?
Thanks in advance

Clio 172 Merc ML55
This was still at a work in progress stage, fuse box plate has now been welded to dash support, uch bracket has been turned around and bent/manipulated to allow uch to sit upright, also clips in the other way around to normal
DSC_0303.JPG

Obviously this only works if you'e not re using the lower dash

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats an awesome idea thanks bud appreciate it. Don’t suppose i could be a cheeky git and ask for a closer pic of the UCH bracket. Theres hardly any info anywhere about rollcage/fuse box/UCH So would be good to have some pics for future people...also would help me out:innocent:

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Apologies for the delay mate, been away with work the last few weeks. Will get some for you asap if you're still in need