ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full wrap!

A grey one
Anyone know anywhere reasonably priced and decent to get a full vinyl wrap? or anyone had one done and got some photos? Not fussed where in England it is, as long as it is in England not Scotland or somewhere silly. Thanks :)

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Try Paul at PWPRO they wrapped an old Evo X of mine absoulty fantastic work!

If you google then you will see some vids of there work too guy Paul carnt recommend them enough.

ITB BG 182
Wrap and Roll is a good company based in Neitherfield, Nottingham. If you speak to Kieran just say John with the black clio sent you down and you should get a more than fair price then.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
How will you afford a wrap. I swear in your last thread you said you earn £50 a week? Maybe I misread but no offence intended.

A grey one
How will you afford a wrap. I swear in your last thread you said you earn £50 a week? Maybe I misread but no offence intended.

Because i've saved up like a madman :p
when i usually get my monthly pay.. its because i only have 8-9 spare days in the month where i can work because im usually at college and they're the only days i get off..
buuut seeing as its been the holidays, i've worked every single day for 8-9 weeks so i can get my car done :)

A grey one
err well.. yeah. i have nothing else to spend it on.. i live with parents, dont pay for anything apart from petrol and my car.. and its what i want so its what i'll buy :)

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
err well.. yeah. i have nothing else to spend it on.. i live with parents, dont pay for anything apart from petrol and my car.. and its what i want so its what i'll buy :)

i'd personally bank it, i wouldn't spend all of my pay on my car because ive got nothing else to spend it on, thats a crazy way of thinking!

A grey one
meh.. money is earnt to be spent.. i hate saving, i'd rather get what i want and scrape by the rest of the month but i'd have exactly what ive always wanted.. i'm still basically a child, i dont need to grow all old and wise yet.. could die tomorrow and then what would i do with it -.-

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
i hope your not saying im old, im 23 ha.

thats what i'd personally do but its obviously your call.

what colour you thinking of wrapping?

A grey one
hehe no ;)
but i've only just turned 18.. probably dont even know the full meaning of "savings" or "responsibilty" :p

Um its like a pearlescent white with like pink/purple shimmers in the light, but its satin/matt on top..
or Frozen grey.. :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Some of the 'financial advisors' on here really do my f**king head in.

GET. A. LIFE.

A grey one
Ahaha didnt know the cliosport forum was full of Pervs, dw. Look like a boy, imagine that.

But if you didn't know me you would? Disgraceful! :p

A grey one
Ahaha can't say I've ever been perved on.. However I haven't ever put photos of myself on.. Not that I think I'd get perved on if I did.. Haha :')

A grey one
Naaaaa!
anyways, no different to kartmasters I suppose :') apart from some fat old guy asked me for my number. Cringe. Ran like usain.
Suppose I could get that on here too, lmao