ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuji Finepix V10 Digi Camera....

Titanium 182 full fa
Need a new digi camera... Anybody got one of these? Me and the missus are thinking of treating ourselves.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Cookie

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
na get a canon d400

Good ere innit ?

I am thinking of buying a Sony VCR..

na get a washing machine 1:banghead:

To answer the question, sorry, dont know. I had a Finepix S5500 and I was happy enough with its performance for price. Well built, easy to use (if that helps):cool:

Need a new digi camera... Anybody got one of these? Me and the missus are thinking of treating ourselves.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Cookie

How good a camera do you want, I'm sure it'll be fine to just take random snaps of people etc. and looks like its got a huge screen. With point and shoot cameras I'd just make sure you get one with its own battery (AA batteries are a pain). Then the biggest optical zoom, X3 should be ok...

1.8 Civic EX
I got the finpix F10 which I thought was amazing for a digi cam, but then the gf got the newer F30 which is really really good, loads of improvements over the F10, lots of different shooting modes and effects etc.... not sure about the V's tho sorry...