ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel tank size on Clio RS 200

Citroen C2 Code
Morning all,

I'm new to the forum and in the next few months I'm looking at possibly buying a Clio RenaultSport RS 200. I just wondered how big the fuel tank was?

Many thanks!

Citroen C2 Code
Hi Matt,

Thanks, just wanted to find out how much it'll cost to brim and what the fuel economy will be like.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
74.25 to fill a 55l tank with tesco momentum 99 @ 1.35 per L

MPG I would expect around 28-35?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Driven on a long run, you should get 400-420 miles out of a tank, until the fuel light comes on

Citroen C2 Code
Wow, that's expensive to fill up. Apologies CJ_RR, but I've searched the forum and couldn't find the answer. I only do 25 miles a day on a mixture of speed limits so not sure it's going to be very fuel efficient, I often sit in a bit of traffic dependant on when I leave work. What would I be looking to get if I do speed limits from 30-40 and 60-70?

Megane 275 trophy006
I do 80 miles a day. I have the original non revised gearbox (means I sit higher in the rev range) I regularly get 380/400 miles out of a full tank (95 Ron I get a few more out of 98/99ron)
so from a 200 with a revised gearbox I could see it.

55litres is correct (around 12-13 gallons)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I did an economy run today and managed 32.1mpg. It'll not last though

also, renaultsport and RS in the same title is silly as you're saying clio renaultsport renaultsport 200.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
that's 38mpg.

too much for a that car no?

Not really.. I manage to get that sort of mileage out of a tank most long journeys I go on.

When I mean long journeys, that's South of France etc. 39-40 mpg is the best I've manged.

the last proper test I done, brimmed the tank from just fumes left in it brimmed it to the click and I managed 417 miles before getting scared and then stopping to get fuel.