ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front wheel scuffs on full lock

BG 182
Hey, I bought some new rainsports a couple of weeks back because the tracking was out and my old tyres had gone bald on the inside of them. The problem I'm having now is that when I've got full lock on (to the left) the outside of the f/right catches on the inside of the arch. When the lock is on the other way itheres no scuffing at all. Any ideas??

it accelerates and brakes straight and there's no steering wheel wobble so don't think so

But none of the above would indicate that tracking is out or not.

You say in your firstpost that the tracking was out as it wore the inside of the old tyres, so has the tracking been checked and front toe set correct?

BG 182
But none of the above would indicate that tracking is out or not.

You say in your firstpost that the tracking was out as it wore the inside of the old tyres, so has the tracking been checked and front toe set correct?

Yeah, when I got the new tyres they sorted the tracking. Well I assumed they had, the steering wheel wobble I had prior to that had gone