ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front splitter

Blackgold 182
Hi guys,

Ive noticed my splitter is missing! Whereabouts can I get one.....does anywhere produce them or is it a trip to the stealers?!

​Cheers

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Most people use the Skoda splitter and just cut the ends off as they cost peanuts. If you want a proper cup splitter talk to Adam at Wolverhampton Renault but they are far from cheap. I just bought a new one and they are circa £130.

Blackgold 182
Most people use the Skoda splitter and just cut the ends off as they cost peanuts. If you want a proper cup splitter talk to Adam at Wolverhampton Renault but they are far from cheap. I just bought a new one and they are circa £130.

Thanks mate! Was wondering if anyone else made them but I expected them to be a lot dearer from the dealers! Happy enough paying £130!

RB 182
You can pick up a Skoda Fabia splitter for around £15, that's what I did for my 172 cup and it looks spot on. Simple to fit and you just trim the ends with a sharp blade. Depends on what you're after and how much you want to pay at the end of the day.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I honestly wouldnt bother with anything but the skoda one.

​Carbon + Cup splitters crack so easily. At some point you WILL crack it reversing off a kerb - hitting a rabbit etc.

172 cup
The cup splitter isn't as bad as the carbon fibre one, I've tapped a couple high curbs with mine and gone to have a look and it's been fine.

BG 182FF
I honestly wouldnt bother with anything but the skoda one. ​Carbon + Cup splitters crack so easily. At some point you WILL crack it reversing off a kerb - hitting a rabbit etc.

This made me LOL. i remember coming onto a country road early hours and giving it the beans in my old cup and must have hit a rabbit at about 60 and absolutely annhialated my cup splitter ! it just shattered :0

i went the skoda route and was a 20 min job to fit and looked perfect.

​that will always be my option

I've just fitted a skoda splitter and it doesn't look as good as the standard cup splitter imo but for the cost saving it is spot on.
I live out in the country so rabbits and also phesants are very common. My cup splitter was cracked when I bought it and a Pheasant finished it off. The skoda one feels much more rubbery and less brittle.

PH2 RS172
cup and carbon splitters are too brittle. skoda one takes on all... albeit it doesnt look nearly as good but it defo doent look £100+ quid worse :-/

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
For price and durability, you cant beat the skoda splitter. I also don't think it looks at all bad, just different:

Fabia_Clio_splitter.jpg