ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Brake pads/disc setup.

FF Clio 182
As per title, what setup are people running? Unrated vs Standard.... Getting my rear pads/discs replaced with genuine parts now looking at what to do with the front.

Clio 172
HC front discs, DS2500, DS3000, Carbon Loraine, Pagid Blue, choice of pads is people's preference but these seem to be favourites.

Clio 172
Not that I am aware of but can't see what the relevance is anyway. Never had the police stop me and take my brake pads out to see what make they are.

FF Clio 182
Not that I am aware of but can't see what the relevance is anyway. Never had the police stop me and take my brake pads out to see what make they are.

That was my first thought. Apparently someone had an accident, on further examination of the car they seen the brake pads and insurance was invalid and got a fine as they were not legal. Or so I have heard. Taken with a pinch of salt :)

Clio 172
Carl I'd take a very large pinch of salt with that. I have never ever seen a car taken to bits to check what brakes were on it. I suppose if you killed someone then maybe they might do that but it sounds very unlikely.

FF Clio 182
Carl I'd take a very large pinch of salt with that. I have never ever seen a car taken to bits to check what brakes were on it. I suppose if you killed someone then maybe they might do that but it sounds very unlikely.

Like I said I never believe it I just thought I would share :) think I going to go with HC Disc's, DS2500 pads (£129 for pads wtf ) with new fluid and braided brake lines :)

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Contact G 172 on here. He's on holiday ATM but very good on price.