ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From vts to 182

Clio 182FF
Hey everyone

At moment I own a '98 saxo vts running 154bhp, quarter mile time 14.9s. After owning the car for 5 years I fancy a change, something a bit newer more modern with similar power but doesn't need to be revved as much. After a bit of consideration I've decided to get a FF182 with both cup packs. Been looking for last couple of weeks but no joy as yet. Just wondering what sort of quarter mile time a standard 182 will do and are they easily tuned?

Anyway should be on here a bit more often when I purchase one and just thought I'd say hi.

ST
14.9's in a 182 will cost you a fair bit matey..

The 182 is a better car in terms of built quality and safety tho for fun factor you cant knock the 106/saxo..

I know of a 106xsi that'll stick to the back of a 172/182 everyday of the week...

Clio 182FF
Its just in my saxo there's hardly any power low down and seems to lack so much torque been a 1.6. I'm sure a 182 would be better 0-5000rpm with its 2l or am i wrong. To get that sort of quarter mile time mine needs to be driven to 8000rpm in each gear.