ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From R reg clio to 54 182 FF

182 Blue Top
Hello all,

Been lurking for some time reading up on problems and solutions, checking out the numerous project builds and admiring all the shiny metal work, but never posted as of yet!

So last November donated my old R reg 1.4 clio RT to my brother and got a graduate loan for a Artic Blue 182 Full Fat (i think). Shes a beauty all standard (missing the cup splitter which i have in the boot waiting to be fitted) but obviously has the niggles any french car owner has to put up with!

So now ive introduced myself off to the sub forums to fault find hehe :rolleyes:

182 Blue Top
Wheres the best place to put pictures in here or maybe a little build log in the projects section? as it will be an going adventure :cool:

BG 182
Welcome matey.. I had a 1994 1.4 clio rt, then a 1993 1.4 astra merit before purchasing my 182.. I must say im happy i got the FF too.. Hope you get some thrills out of it!!