ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Dark Vader to White Angel

Clio Sport 1.4
Lovely paint job man! that site you got your lights... had to look on there becuase i knew they would have better selection of stuff then uk :/ if i wanted to get my hand on these...
F25798CL2.jpg

Could you help me out.. you see they probably deliver to the uk.. the registering is a little tricky :p

Clio 172 MK II
registering is pain in the ass there :(
I hate german pages :(

From what I know, they ship everywhere in EU, you can send them email on english, they will reply you.

If they don`t just send me pm, and I will ask my friend for help, he lives in Germany so he could call them and ask whatever you want to know

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
that is gorgeous. love the way the black side badges and grill give a nice contrast. get the original lights on though, or some smoked ones to add more contrast. and some anthracite turinis.

172 & RSi
Just been browsin that site, anyone seen these rear lights before?

F25286CL2.jpg

Could look quite good on this car. Great website though cheers

Clio 172 MK II
that is gorgeous. love the way the black side badges and grill give a nice contrast. get the original lights on though, or some smoked ones to add more contrast. and some anthracite turinis.

I am looking for some new rear lights, I would like to get something that would look like front ones
Turinis are not my type of wheels, I will post some pictures next week with anthracite OZ Crono that I use for track days

Lionel Richie
its the latest cliosport craze! instead of buying turinis, everyone's painting their car white!

how much did the painting cost?

Clio 172 MK II
Since the pictures in this thread are lost here is full history of my car again and with some new updates :)

PS Click on picture to get high res pictures :)

At first I bought Clio Sport, almost as from factory. Only difference was supersprint exaust, K&N air filter and OZ wheels.
And before it came to my garage I already had new wheels for it
TS RIB 17"

and Eibach Sporline springs :)

So with that car looked like this

After that I bought BMC CDA air filter and Dastek Unichip

Also I put de-cat pipe and the result was

After that I continue to work on suspension so I bought new Koni Sport adjustable dumpers and new wheels, OZ Crono EVO

After that bit of show & shine :)
Ebay, and new alu surounding and gear knob in da hause :D

Then new seatbelts from Shroth :)

And batery reallocation to boot

Then some wheel spacers(front 20mm, rear 20mm) and front and rear strut bar

All that looked like this(notice some more show&shine stickers, it represents Alonso)

After that moving from show&shine to performanse upgrades :)
New breaks, Renault Sport Gr. N front brake disc, Ferodo DS2500 front&rear pads, braided hose lines, Mintex Racing oil

Then one small detail to fool people :D

And Oil temp and oil press. gauge

Over all, at that moment car looked like this

Then, something happend, I guess I had some money and I didn`t know what to do with it :)

After that, again Ebay and this is what I get :)

And some OMP wheel, Sabelt seat, new 16" wheels, OZ Crono HT matt black

There are some new update already on the car, but more about that in next few days :)

Until then, here are some youtube movies of my car

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=srw_bP0ifiI

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=9NwmJ_qXvhs

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKAv9Jp17s

and the sound

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=SxZWRz8ta4Y

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=8C3oZbfFDQY

Clio 172 MK II
New SA ECU finaly arrived :)

Vi-PEC 88 with additonal wather temp sensor, air temp sensor, ignition module and few kg of wire :D

Instalation of this will start today, final mapping I expect to be done in next one month(I will do that and also rebuil of gearbox at the same time)

Clio 172 MK II
There are few new updates :)

New "brain" of my car, ViPEC V88 standalone engine management unit

And here is process of instalation, it was done during my vacation brake this summer :)

First friend of mine and I removed everything what was on our way :)

Then we realized that there are few more thing for removal :)

Wire instalation for ViPEC

This is were it goes to front end of car

Also we did a bit of cleaning and preparing for painting

Then bit more of removing parts

Removal of airbag sensors, complete airbag wire loom and all airbags

This is big weight saving :D (but when you include all airbags with that then you get around 30kg)

I forgot to take pictures of final instalation, but the new ECU is under drivers seat

Also, before 2-3 weeks I prepared car for winter
Bought new winter wheels, original speedline`s from Williams painted in white

And also I removed additional gauges from A pillar and moved them to center of console instead of watch display

And I have changed lights in car from amber to white, but unfortinately I will need to change lightning of cd player and these new gauges as they do not match the rest of the car, althought their colour is also white