ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Aylesbury

106 GTi
Hi, Im from aylesbury....looking to get a clio sport. I used to own a 106 GTi. Went from that to a 1.2 and regret it....BADLY!

Never come on here. Had a look through the for sale section and seen a couple of nice ones!

Just introducing myself really :) so hello :)

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome to cliosport.

Make sure to get some pictures of yourself up on here for approval by our resident welcomers Mace and Willdot.

106 GTi
CIMG0228.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

948b2bc3ccde97913343bc8de1dd6b369a8.jpg

:)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No no you misunderstand it was mearly a helpful suggestion so we can identify people when we visit their homes.

Mace is sadly struggling to get home from a 3rd world country at the moment but i'll send a smoke signal to his iPhone 5 and let him know.

No no you misunderstand it was mearly a helpful suggestion so we can identify people when we visit their homes.

Mace is sadly struggling to get home from a 3rd world country at the moment but i'll send a smoke signal to his iPhone 5 and let him know.

I think he's actually in SanFran getting the beta iPhone6, sure I saw him on WWDC '11 last night.

Clio
Hi Blondey,

Welcome to the club, you are lucky you've caught me today, I'm just packing my bags to go out to Peru where I am helping the locals to replant trees lost to deforestation. Its a dangerous job with all the local rebel groups and tribes who try to take prisoners for ransom. When I was there last I had a gun fight with some local guerillas. When I say gun fight, I mean they had machine guns but I had my home made sling shot, it was a long hard battle but I managed to fight them off in the end and planted 3,467 trees having to use my hands as shovels.

We should go for a drink some time, your parents would love me.

106 GTi
^^^^ LMAO

Im not blonde anymore though....Im brunette!! Its an old username. My bad!

How do i change the pic on my profile. FML!

To change your profile photo basicly.... well it would be easier if you sent the semi nude/nude photos directly to my e-mail and I will do it for you. Save you the time.

Any way welcome to cliosport

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh I seen you work for Nissan, My dad works for Nissan. See we have something in common already.

I'll keep you warm until Mr Mason gets home from Peru,