ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friend's new car... (Z3 Content)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well deserved feature for Zi in this months PBMW.

6442952773_ce5e9ef9ce.jpg

DSC_0048 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Also, Lowlife has it's second magazine feature. Again, in PBMW.

6442958301_42f560d5ee.jpg

DSC_0051 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

http://www.lowlifeuk.com/

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
He got a feature for putting wheels on it and lowering it?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just what i was thinking waitey.

Car mags must be really clutching for stuff atm.Back in the day he would of had to shoehorn at least an M5 lump in there for it to even get a mention.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Because mainly there are only about 3 Z3's in the country that have done a similar thing, mainly. And they like all the little touches as well I imagine. But mostly, it's a great wheel and car combo and manages to be fresh in a very played out scene.

PH2 172, Kangoo
He got a feature for putting wheels on it and lowering it?

Isn't that what most people do at the moment? Believe it or not it looks good!

Sure there's more to it, but I agree it could at least have a bigger engine in there!

Never above 25mpg
Wheels are cool. Car is too low for something meant to be driven nicely. Petrol pump is a nightmare. What a tool.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have to say, whoever specced black leather with a cream dash back in the day must have been a bit loopy. Gearstick is awesome imo haha.

172 Cup
A well deserved feature for a larrvly car, normally this sort of thing isnt my cup of tea but that is properly nice!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Lol at revving at pedestrians :p

car looks epic, but if you're not setting car alarms off in bicster (sp) then it's not loud enough! :p

Wheels look p**n also.