ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday Evening Hoon

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I was off work today and the weather has been lovely so decided to give the car a wipe down and go for drive this evening.

It's pretty much the first time I have used it properly since having my suspension and brake refresh and I am extremely happy with how the car feels now.

Just a few snaps from Cheddar Gorge.

9269732243_2b8cc14772_c.jpg

Evening Hoon by Lawro1988, on Flickr

9269732371_48c802311f_c.jpg

9269732511_4038e53df7_c.jpg

9269732589_163e2db5a9_c.jpg

9269732711_88ccce2c03_c.jpg

9269732819_1848522497_c.jpg

9272538376_3762dabc16_c.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Evening Hoon by Lawro1988, on Flickr[/FONT]

Last edited:
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Thanks chaps, it's taken me a while but it's getting there.

Ha, I know, I know - I was going to do the progress thread today but decided it would be much more fun to actually go and enjoy the bloody thing rather than just writing about it lol!

RB Clio 182
Thanks chaps, it's taken me a while but it's getting there.

Ha, I know, I know - I was going to do the progress thread today but decided it would be much more fun to actually go and enjoy the bloody thing rather than just writing about it lol!

​Good choice mate, glad your enjoying it :) LOVE IT! One of the best on here.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Crumbs that's clean!

I don't know why and usually I'm not a fan but I reckon that's crying out for anthracite mirrors!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Wow, appreciate the comments guys!

Daz, I did consider anthracite mirrors at one point when I had the front end resprayed but decided against it as I think less is more these days. I may grab a spare pair from the for sale section and get them sprayed up and see what I think though.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Thanks for the comments chaps. Will be in the 'Themed Paddocks' at French Car Show so if your going come and have a butchers.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great!

I've stopped for pictures in the same spot as that many a time myself! Also on the grassy section opposite which I nearly got stuck on whoops!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Not planning anything else exterior wise, just a few interior bits to tidy it up and some Recaro's at some point.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah only for a little bit.

I'll be in an Estoril 1 Series if you see me haha. I'll be the fat young one who has no place in that vehicle.

​Ill be sure to give you a flash.