ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 15th Feb - Tunbridge Wells meet

Twingo GT
Don't worry if you don't know anyone, I only know Lewis. Never met anyone else who's gonna be coming. I'm the fat one :) if you see him it's jay :p

Twingo GT
Whats the plan whilst we are down there? just meet up and chat/chill? only free until 7:30

Chill out chat, go into pub. Have a drink/food if anyone wants etc till whenever really then I'm heading over to groombridge to see my friend :)

Twingo GT
I cleaned mine this morning briefly but have spent 6-7hours working on it today so it's got dirty again! Lol!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
just took 4 hours cleaning my car and hoovering, looks epic!

you coming smith?
I took about 3 to do mine i think and that was without hoovering tho i did apply some new decals lol. I will be there for sure!!

Was a good night lads and wenches ;P

Forgot to say, did anyone else see the 1*2 on the way to megzy's pub?

Wonder if that guy that I put a CS leaflet on actually looked at it lol

Here's the pics I took :)

Slow shutter speed = blurry pictures -.-

DSC04116_zps63358489.jpg

DSC04118_zps399f5744.jpg

DSC04120_zpsabba5b92.jpg

And here's one for the two turbo lads ;)

DSC04127_zpsd65e945b.jpg

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Just got back. Was good to meet you all :) and no I didn't clock the 1*2 en route to Megz pub was too busy trying to watch where Jay was going hahahahaha.

Ps... Ooh special pic for me an jay thanks ;-) hehe

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Also would like to say thank you to Megzy and the staff for a nice evening, for being welcoming & for the lovely warm open fire :)

Twingo GT
Just got back. Was good to meet you all :) and no I didn't clock the 1*2 en route to Megz pub was too busy trying to watch where Jay was going hahahahaha.

Ps... Ooh special pic for me an jay thanks ;-) hehe

Yh I spotted it on the way to Megz. Turbo ftw. Now the works done, feels like a completely different car!!!

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Yh I spotted it on the way to Megz. Turbo ftw. Now the works done, feels like a completely different car!!!

All our hard work was worth it today then ;-)
Ps. Definitely turbo ftw ;-) just to save up and get mine done haha!!!

Twingo GT
The work was deffo worth it!

Was awesome meeting new faces and catching up with old ones too :) always good to see you all and loved the cosy little pub. :)

Twingo GT
Can't believe you kicked that couple off their table ;)

I didnt, I simply asked if I may join the other side of the table as it was a sharing table. They said yes and where a very nice couple. :) they then left after on their own accord... No persuasion or anything. ;)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Lol, they were probably wondering where all your friends were after we didn't follow you round there straight away and that maybe you were making up you had friends there and just wanted to talk to someone hahahaha

Twingo GT
Lol, they were probably wondering where all your friends were after we didn't follow you round there straight away and that maybe you were making up you had friends there and just wanted to talk to someone hahahaha

Probably :p they were scared i was a nut job tbh ;)