ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 15th Feb - Tunbridge Wells meet

Ok, had a little bit of interest of another meet...

I'm thinking we do it at Knights Park Retail Park.

There's: Odeon, Hop House (restaurant), Frankie + Benny's, Bowlplex & Pool Pit.

I'm thinking we park up + chat for a bit, then go do something afterwards, like go for some munch at hop house + bowling (maybe).

Failing that we can just go for a drive somewhere.

Any interest in doing something whatsoever?

Oh and it will be late afternoon/evening because of work/college etc.

1. DanEdser

clio dynamique 16v
Friday evening would be better for me personally yo! But if more people can do Saturday then ill try and get down then!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I'm still on axle stands :S

looking like March to be back on the road and moving, unless something big comes up in the bills

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
mot ran out, tax ran out, sump leaks, cat was shot, needs a tyre.

Managed a 182 manifold swap saturday, custom sports cat should be ready to pick up weds to match it to 172 back end, new tyre is in boot, sump gasket should be done saturday (if the snow pisses off), then I need to find £600 to insure it, get it mot'd and then find some more cash to tax it!

other than that it's fine :D, it actually starts / runs / drives, its just the legalities of it all.

Twingo GT
Yeah, as you know the area find somewhere with half reasonable lighting for some decent pics. :)

Yeah, as you know the area find somewhere with half reasonable lighting for some decent pics. :)

would have to drive down to another retail park down the road for some proper lighting AFAIK

but lets park here:

f9caf6651fbc85f85133cf7ab2529b74.png

e5faa05c6328fa85f26ebd19adacf45e.png